Escape from the Werewolf Village (Remote Version)
‼️We have extended our event dates to 3~6 May‼️
Click here for 3~6 May tickets: https://escapewerewolfextended.peatix.com/
UPDATE: We have SOLD OUT for 1 & 2 May! Thank you so much for the support!!
3~6 May game sessions are still available.
Please click the link above to get tickets for 3~6 May.
A completely NEW style of escape game by SCRAP!
Play a physical escape room, but through your screen?!
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, SCRAP is trying to adapt and bring our physical games & events online for everyone to enjoy, while keeping the physical aspect as much as we can!
What does that mean?
It means that from the comfort of your homes, you can still explore our actual game rooms through video, communicate with our staff on-site, and get our staff to move around and pick up clues for you!
A unique “physical” experience online where players have to communicate with each other online, and also communicate with the staff on-site to clear the game!
Escape from the Werewolf Village (Remote Version)For this version, players will take part in the game using ZOOM (video conferencing app).
This means that players can access the game from their homes, and play together with friends from anywhere in the world!
The game will be played in groups of max 6 players.
Players will need to give instructions to the game staff who are in the actual game room in real time.
- Navigate the room (using the staff member)
- Collect information and clues hidden in the room
- Solve the puzzles through your screen
- Find the werewolves and escape!
It’s now possible to play with friends living far away too!
*This game will be entirely in English.
*One (1) team can have a maximum of 6 players.
You can play this game with less than 6 players as well.
However, no matter how many players you have, you will need to purchase a group ticket at a fixed price.
*Each time slot can hold up to 2 groups playing at the same time (maximum 12 players).
However, this game must be challenged in groups.
1 May 2020 (Fri) & 2 May, 2020 (Sat)
*Please note that this game will have similar puzzles to the physical escape game “Escape from the Werewolf”, but adapted to an online environment. If you have played the actual escape game before, you may already know some of the puzzles.
You lost your way and wandered into a village
where werewolves attack people night by night.
As the villagers disappear one by one,
you can feel the fangs of the werewolves
getting closer and closer to you.
Can you reveal all the mysteries in time,
and escape the Werewolf Village?
How to Participate
- Please purchase a group ticket of your desired date and time slot on the top right side of this page.
- When purchasing a group ticket, you will be prompted to provide your email address.
- After purchasing, you will receive an email with your game session details, and a unique ZOOM link.
- When it is time for your game session, please click the ZOOM link in your email to access the game room.
- The game has a time limit of 60 minutes. Including briefing and debriefing, the whole session is estimated to be 120 minutes long (2 hrs).
- Laptop, desktop, tablet, or modern smartphone connected to the internet
- ZOOM app
- Facebook Messenger app (to receive clues via chat from an official account)
- DOWNLOAD ZOOM HERE: Desktop / iOS / Android
- Facebook Messenger, or any way of communication within your group via chat
- Headphones & Mic
Dates & Time Slots
Dates: 1 May 2020 (Fri) & 2 May 2020 (Sat)
Time slots: (JAPAN TIME) 10:00 AM / 12:30 PM
! IMPORTANT !
This game is being run in JAPAN.
While you can still play from anywhere in the world, please note that the timings are all in JAPAN TIME.
Please make sure to check, check, and double check what DATE & TIME it is in your local area carefully!
(Your session may be on the PREVIOUS DAY when converted to your local time.)
1 May, 10:00 AM, Japan Time = 30 April, 6:00PM, (The Previous Day) Pacific Standard Time
Game Sessions in Pacific Standard Time:
・30 April, 6:00PM PST
・30 April, 8:30PM PST
・1 May, 6:00PM PST
・1 May, 8:30PM PST
Check your local time → Website
*”Doors” open 30 minutes before each time slot
*Please check the email you receive for details
Group Ticket: 13,500 Japanese Yen (approximately 125 USD)
(If 6 players: 2,250 yen / player)
*International credit cards are accepted
*The ticket price is displayed in Japanese Yen, but you can purchase it from anywhere in the world and your card will be charged in your local currency after exchange rate is applied
*Tickets can be purchased right up to 1 hour before the session starts
What is a Group Ticket?
*A Group Ticket allows any number between 1~6 players to join the game.
*The recommended group size for this game is 4~6 players.
*You can play the game a second time ONLY if all players are repeating players.
Important Points to Note
- We are unable to process refunds after a purchase has been made.
- “Doors” will open 30 minutes before the time stated on your ticket. Please check the email you receive for all details regarding how to join the game.
- You will need to be connected to the internet the entire duration of the game.
- We recommend using a desktop or laptop, instead of a smartphone, for a smoother experience.
- Due to the nature of the game, you may not be granted entry if you sign in late.
- This is an escape game where you work as a team in a group of no more than 6 players.
Q: How long does the game last?
A: You have a time limit of 60 minutes to clear the game. Including briefing and debriefing, we estimate the total time taken to be 120 minutes.
Q: Can children and non-English speakers play?
A: Children and non-English speakers can play if they can read and write English for upper elementary school level (Grade 4 upwards).
Q: How many times can we play this game?
A: The puzzle answers will be revealed at the end of the game, so we ask that you refrain from playing the game more than once.
However, if everyone in your group has played the game before, you can challenge the game a second time!
Q: Can I post spoilers onto my blog or social media?
A: Spoilers are strictly prohibited for this game. Please DO NOT post anything about the game or upload puzzle photos online.
- The event description was updated. Diff#564717 2020-05-01 02:15:35
[ Fri ] - [ Sat ]
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM JST
- Online event
1 May [10:00AM Japan Time] - Group Ticket (Max. 6 players) SOLD OUT ¥13,500 1 May [12:30PM Japan Time] - Group Ticket (Max. 6 players) SOLD OUT ¥13,500 2 May [10:00AM Japan Time] - Group Ticket (Max. 6 players) SOLD OUT ¥13,500 2 May [12:30PM Japan Time] - Group Ticket (Max. 6 players) SOLD OUT ¥13,500